Stayed for business, and just couldn't bear to leave. One day turned into 3!!! Can't wait to go back. Already booked my next trip. If you need to work in Spokane, it's worth the 40 minute drive to stay on the lake and be pampered in every way. Lots to do (walk, beach, bike, boat, shop, spa, golf, pool, seaplane, music!). Their motto is to exceed expectations, and they DO! Some rooms are better than others (views etc). Good to call to talk to someone so you get the best possible. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho