The hotel/resort is lovely and located on a lake, surrounded by pine and other NW trees & foliage. The views are superb, restaurants are excellent and if one is a golfer, there is a beautiful golf course. We visited the golf course, for breakfast, and to see the most unusual golfing green in the US, which is located in the water!
The one complaint I would offer, is that the signage for the restaurant, Beverly's, is very poor. We knew it was on the 7th floor, but once one gets off the elevator..... the restaurant not to be seen,nor are there any signs directing you to the restaurant. After wandering down a very long hall, checking conference rooms and even a kitchen, you turn a corner and there it is. We almost left. However, the food is excellent and the views are wonderful.......We were glad we found it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho