There was a group of us that did the golf package in the spring. It was awesome. The resort is gorgeous. We stayed two nights and got a move the second night because of a noise problem but the hotel dealt with it all very well. The golf course is beautiful (caddy required) and for the average golfer very do-able. Bar and restaurants on-site or within easy walks. Staff was very helpful. There are nice deck areas for sitting outside (with heaters) if the weather is good. I would definitely request a water view as the backside view is so-so. Very nice resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho