I stayed here 3 nights to attend a conference. The special conference rate made it a good value. Because I was here on business, I did not really use the resort amenities. It's nice, attractive, with friendly and attentive staff. I had a room with a marina/lake view -- very pretty. The room was nice size, comfortable king bed, love seat and chair for sitting around, desk. One wall was mirrors, adding to the sense of light and space. Fairly quiet. Clean. Very nice stone tile work and walk-in shower. Cushy white cotton bathrobes. In room coffee.
Internet connection in the room was easy but signal was weak; had some trouble with the temperature control and had to mess with the thermostat a lot.
There was a lot of construction going on in the street and area adjoining the resort, so you have to work your way through that but then you're in and it's no problem.
I didn't try out any of the restaurants on site, but ordered room service once and it was good and delivered in a timely manner.
Nice fitness room. Since it rained a lot while I was there, I used the fitness room three times. Several cardio machines (treadmill, elliptical, etc) plus free weights and weight machines. Pool area has strong chlorine smell, but still I enjoyed some time in the Jacuzzi with friends and then a dip in the pool.
I especially like the location along the lake, with access to bike/pedestrian paths along the lake, where I walked despite the weather. You can also walk right across the street into the nice area of downtown shops, boutiques, and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho