This resort has an excellent location on the lake with great views from most rooms as well as public spaces. Staff was very efficient and friendly. I couldn't get a good wifi signal from my room and they brought in a wireless router for my room that solved the problem right away. Although the bed could have been a little more comfortable, the room itself was large and comfortable. The property is located within an easy walk of downtown as well as a large park on the lake. Breakfast at the Dockside restaurant was tasty and the morning view of the lake was breathtaking. Although I was there on business I would love to return on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels so you can book your The Coeur d'Alene Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho