We were there for a wedding in the area and when we told the hostess that our guests were just married they gave us a very nice dining area, we were told that it was the owners own table and it was very nice, great view and great service.
The Dock Restaurant's breakfast left a bit to be desired, the food was overcooked and the service was slow, the other places were great, our server outside the Dock uncorked a bottle of wine for us and got us glasses without a fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimately there is something magical about a visit to The Coeur d'Alene... With idyllic landscape, year-round activities, and its spectacular setting at the shore of one of America's most beautiful lakes, it is no wonder that Coeur d'Alene has been christened the "Playground of the Northwest". We have mastered the art of relaxation. With luxurious accommodations, rejuvenating spa treatments, sumptuous cuisine, and breathtaking holiday displays, this four-star resort continues to be the destination of choice for discerning travelers worldwide. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- The Coeur d Alene Resort Coeur d Alene
- The Coeur D'Alene Resort Idaho