My husband and I rented a room in early June the day we married to spend our honeymoon.. when we got there the room was being cleaned so we waited outside for nearly an hour in the parking lot while she got done, when we got in there the room smelled VERY bad.. like rotten ... something, I am not sure. I was sitting in the hot tub and wondering why the fountain thats supposed to have a "waterfall" didnt work and had trails of black stuff in it. My husband started feeling pretty ill towards the end of the evening, I was feeling pretty nauseous myself and he noticed a door like entrance to the base of the hot tub that wouldnt shut. he tried to close it and out of curiosity pulled it back a bit and THERE WAS MOUNTAINS OF MOLD!!! Black furry huge clumps of mold!!!! I told him to close it close it!!! We agreed to let managment know in the morning, I couldnt sleep the rest of the nite, we got more and more ill and I ended up vomiting from 4 am to 6 when we packed up and left, my husband went to tell management and lady said she would let him know. we haven't been back since. I tell ya, if I hadn't married a wonderful man, that room woulda wrecked my whole honeymoon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bennett Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bennett Bay Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Bennett Bay Inn Idaho