Fisherman's Market and Grill
Ranked #58 of 262 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was jonesing for good sushi. and also perhaps fish and chips. I went there. Reminds me of the rustic places around Boston on the coast. Staff friendly....cashier a little impatient/apathetic (normal for this area, age group) The sushi chefs were nice and alert. The sushi was good (the eel/unagi sauce is supposed to be thicker btw) the salmon was FRESH. the best by far was the clam chowder.....THICK clams, no bacon (I don't like it and who does that?) Dill, ...yummers!

Also, I was able to bring home Cod for my wife who loved it.!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Some of the best seafood I have had since leaving Seattle.

Fresh everything.

Best fish & chips in the area....by far!

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch one day while in the area. We enjoyed it. I had the fish and chips with the Alaskan cod; my wife had the coconut shrimp. Very fresh, very hot. You order your food and pick it up when called, so service is non-existent. Nice seating area, nothing fancy. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Location: just off Kathleen this little place is tucked into a small strip center to one side of Home Depot. Looks a lot like it's just a market, but don't let looks fool you!

Restaurant/Grill offerings: Arrived at lunchtime and while things were hoppin' busy we were able to get a parking space right up front and a table within a minute or two of ordering. Order at the counter and then grab a table, or sit at the sushi bar and watch them roll your goodness. When ordering at the counter, be aware that the hanging menus directly in front of you are just 2 boards of the goodness they offer, be sure to look to your right and up to see salads and other items! Hubby and I both chose the 3 pc. fish and chips for lunch. This comes with your choice of two of their signature tartar sauces and a side of traditional creamy coleslaw. Portions were gigantic! hubby and i discuss that if we were to come here again we'd get a 2 pc and a 3 pc as 2 1/2 pcs of the fish is an extremely filling meal. Crispy and fresh. the chips/fries were also delicious and plentiful. the slaw i could have done without - no real flavor to it, and just enough of a serving to make me feel like i had something 'healthy' with my load of fried goodies. sampled the traditional, cabo and cajun sauces between us and found my favorite to be the traditional while hubby ate both his cabo and mine. they also offer the traditional malt vinegar and a canadian white vinegar which were more to my liking. lunch ran $21 and were were both stuff to the gills.

Market: loved walking in here and seeing all beautiful fresh seafoods offered for sale. also impressed that there is absolutely no smell of fish at all - which is a true testament to how fresh the goods really are. would likely shop here regularly if we lived in the area.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I didn't really know what to expect from this place its kind of hidden,right across from Home Depot,but I was pleasantly surprised, I had the shrimp tacos with jalapeno cream sauce and they were fantastic. The food is always fresh and yummy, the only thing I would critique is that serving size is a little small for the price you pay.