“Very Plesant”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very Good food this time. The place is always lively and warm with a truck load of TV's placed around for one's sports enjoyment. The wait staff is always friendly and efficient. We had to give the place a rest after a very disappointing visit in late October 2013. We always allow for a "bad day" however, in the restaurant industry, you just can't have too many "bad days".
I guess Guy from DDD showcased the place and they are riding on the high from his visit. One can purchase t-shirts with Guy's slogan for the place, "More Taps than Tables" , which is rather charming. Our food was very good and they have redeemed themselves. Therefore, we will be back and will recommend the place to our family and friends when they visit CDA.

There are newer reviews for Capone's Pub and Grill

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I saw an episode of DDD and made a mental note to visit this place if ever in Coeur d'Alene. Well that opportunity came up over Memorial Day weekend. My daughter and I were in town for a softball tournament and I was gonna have a meal there if it killed me. Finally did and wasn't the least disappointed. I try to visit DDD stops whenever I travel somewhere and I've not been disappointed yet. I wanted to try the pizza which was featured on the episode. I had the Memphis pizza which was a new item. A BBQ base with pulled pork, roasted red peppers, red onion, pepperjack and mozzerella cheese topped off with fresh cilantro. Amazing!! The crust was crispy on the outside and soft inside, just the way I like a wood fired pizza!! There are lots and lots of good northwest beers on tap, as well. I ended up going back the next day and decided to try the cheese steak. An excellent sandwich with loads of beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms and provolone cheese. Delish!! But the pizza, my god the pizza!!

1  Thank Geoff W
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Best part of our experience here was being surrounded by all of the baseball memorabilia.

So much food per portion. Shared my small pizza with another person and still couldn't finish it.

The staff was very patient and accommodating with our huge group as well.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We can always count on Capone's for great food and good service. Fun place to watch the games especially during playoffs.

1  Thank travelgirl101967
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Capone's offers a wide variety on their menu. Tried the soup of the day which was so good. Friend had burger and another french dip which were both highly rated. New place in Hayden is fun and the service is the best .