“Fun local flavor”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Elk Horn, Iowa
“Fun local flavor”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had a group of 8 and they did great getting us all seated together. Drinks were good, food was ok. Server did well despite being BUSY and it's a fun type of place to be.

Visited June 2014

Boise, Idaho
“Pretty Solid Bar/Pub Food”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It's like any great pub environment--excellent sandwiches, lots of goofy stuff on the walls, and tons of alcohol on tap(s). The waitresses were friendly, we were seated almost immediately on a Friday night, and the food was decently priced.

• Visited June 2014
Santa Clarita, California
“Very Plesant”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very Good food this time. The place is always lively and warm with a truck load of TV's placed around for one's sports enjoyment. The wait staff is always friendly and efficient. We had to give the place a rest after a very disappointing visit in late October 2013. We always allow for a "bad day" however, in the restaurant industry, you just can't have too many "bad days".
I guess Guy from DDD showcased the place and they are riding on the high from his visit. One can purchase t-shirts with Guy's slogan for the place, "More Taps than Tables" , which is rather charming. Our food was very good and they have redeemed themselves. Therefore, we will be back and will recommend the place to our family and friends when they visit CDA.

• Visited June 2014
Salem
“A DDD visit that is worth it!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I saw an episode of DDD and made a mental note to visit this place if ever in Coeur d'Alene. Well that opportunity came up over Memorial Day weekend. My daughter and I were in town for a softball tournament and I was gonna have a meal there if it killed me. Finally did and wasn't the least disappointed. I try to visit DDD stops whenever I travel somewhere and I've not been disappointed yet. I wanted to try the pizza which was featured on the episode. I had the Memphis pizza which was a new item. A BBQ base with pulled pork, roasted red peppers, red onion, pepperjack and mozzerella cheese topped off with fresh cilantro. Amazing!! The crust was crispy on the outside and soft inside, just the way I like a wood fired pizza!! There are lots and lots of good northwest beers on tap, as well. I ended up going back the next day and decided to try the cheese steak. An excellent sandwich with loads of beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms and provolone cheese. Delish!! But the pizza, my god the pizza!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Geoff W
Seattle, Washington
“Love the baseball stuff”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Best part of our experience here was being surrounded by all of the baseball memorabilia.

So much food per portion. Shared my small pizza with another person and still couldn't finish it.

The staff was very patient and accommodating with our huge group as well.

• Visited December 2013