“Good Rest Stop”

Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Great Falls, United States
“Good Rest Stop”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Easy off the interstate, good quality for the price, nice pillow soft beds, coffee in rooms and in the lobby, homemade cookies also, friendly people on arrival. PET FRIENDLY!!!! I would recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Karen L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thanks for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate your feedback and hope to have you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Always try to stay at La Quinta. Great rates and good service. Value in the 20 percent off and the breakfast we enjoy . Always close to shopping and recreation. Large rooms and friendly staff, Pool is well maintained . Quiet airconditioned units. and no trouble with internet service. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Karen L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We look forward to having you again!
Invermere, British Columbia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We travel with our two small dogs and the hotel is very accommodating , the location is wonderful being so close to the lake, we like to go for walks and love the shops on Sherman avenue. Very pleasant and helpful staff, we have been staying at this hotel every year for 10 years now. We love it .

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Karen L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad the pups did too :) Thank you also for being a loyal LaQuinta guest! See you next time.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2014

If I could give this place a zero, I would. This location was dirty. I found dust balls, shower was dirty, bed spread did not look to be washed, I found an old sock between the sheets, etc. I slept in my clothes because I was afraid of bed bugs. The hotel was rated as 3 stars which is hard to believe. Unfortunately, we had no choice but to stay there becasue we prepaid through Priceline, but I can tell you, I will never stay at a La Quinta ever again and I will not be booking through Priceline in the future just to save 5 bucks. I am not pleased!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Amin K
I apologize your stay was not up to standard. I will be following up with my staff.

Travellers are raving about these Coeur d'Alene hotels

Pullman, Washington
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Location is pretty good...everything else just average. Service staff seems to have a "they don't pay me enough to actually provide good service" attitude, which I always find annoying. But it's fine, if you are looking to save a few bucks and you don't need anything fancy, this is your place.

Room Tip: I overheard one of the staff say they will usually upgrade you for free because it takes too long to...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ty S
I apologize your stay was not up to my standards. I will foloow up with my staff.
Hauser, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I picked this hotel based on other reviews. They were wrong or very old. The exterior of the hotel very nice but interior in need of a complete overhaul. Doors didn't latch, dirty, staff unpleasant. Upon entering my hotel room, the room was so cold that I could see my breath. It truly felt colder inside than it was outside. Winter in Northern Idaho is very cold so that is saying something. I would never stay at this hotel again and I would be very hesitant to stay at any of the La Quinta branded hotels in the future.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Wendy S
I apologize your stay was not up to my standards. I will follow up with staff and maintenance.
Couer D'Alene, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Night manager was drunk and overcharged us. Smells of chlorine and room was freezing. The day staff was very good and the breakfast was satisfactory, but I have stayed in other La Quinta motels that were far superior.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Caroline P
I sincerely apologize for this experience. Please contact me at the hotel so I may address these issues.