I debated rating this hotel either poor or average and decided on average. First the pros--The staff are very friendly and helpful. It was a quiet hotel to stay in , they allow dogs and it is convenient to downtown/waterfront (app 2 miles). The cons--older motel and showing its age, needs repairs and renovation, a bit of an odor that you get in some older motels, it is not located in the best area and the card locks on the exit doors do not work so anyone can come into the hotel at night. I cannot recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off exit 15 on I-90 we are the only hotel conveniently off the freeway without the noise. Baymont Inn & Suites of Couer D'Alene is just the place for you if you are a traveling businessman or woman to call your office, for you and your family to come and stay at the lake, or if you just need a place to lay your head to rest. Stay with us and enjoy your free continental breakfast and access to our 24 hour pool and spa. Come to one of the most beautiful places in America to experience Couer D'Alene at it's best as we are within walking distance to the lake, downtown shops, festivals and events, and the Couer' D'Alene strip. Stay with us and enjoy your home away from home. How can we help you? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Coeur D'alene La Quinta
- Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene Idaho