We were given a basement room (yes, basement!!) that was obviously a former smoking room. It stunk! The carpet was wet and there were gray stains on the ceiling. Being an asthmatic, I am very sensitive to mold and smoke. I was having an asthma attack within the hour and we asked for a different room, but they had none. I think the gray stuff on the ceiling was mold, possibly in the wet carpet too. That, combined with the stale smoke smell made us have to leave the hotel late at night with 2 young kids. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because the man at the front desk was nice about not charging us for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off exit 15 on I-90 we are the only hotel conveniently off the freeway without the noise. Baymont Inn & Suites of Couer D'Alene is just the place for you if you are a traveling businessman or woman to call your office, for you and your family to come and stay at the lake, or if you just need a place to lay your head to rest. Stay with us and enjoy your free continental breakfast and access to our 24 hour pool and spa. Come to one of the most beautiful places in America to experience Couer D'Alene at it's best as we are within walking distance to the lake, downtown shops, festivals and events, and the Couer' D'Alene strip. Stay with us and enjoy your home away from home. How can we help you? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Coeur D'alene La Quinta
- Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene Idaho