“BEST SERVICE AND FOOD IN TOWN !!”
Review of Lucca's Spaghetti House - CLOSED

Lucca's Spaghetti House
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Warm Tuscan environment. Authentic family style food. Cozy low lighting seating with window view for each table. 44-48 seating capacity. Outdoor patio seating.
Wildomar, California, United States
“BEST SERVICE AND FOOD IN TOWN !!”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

My husband and I selected this restaurant based upon others telling us it was "The best place to eat in town " , and we were not one bit disapointed !! The food was AWESOME and the prices were great never before have we paid so little and gotten so much ! The service was very friendly and the restaurant very charming inside , along with the music playing in the background it can be romantic or casual very sutible for both. We did not know if we should bring our kids but we deffinatly will next time ! which is nice to know ,they also have great high chairs ( to us mom's every little thing is important !! ) and the staff also works well with kids for what we saw with another couple , you can tell it was family ran ! They also serve great wine and deseart , we will have to make it a point just to stop on by to order some wine and Italian deseart to go for a date night at home :) Thankyou for makeing our night out one to remember , we will be coming back again soon !!

• Visited November 2012

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Selected this place for dinner based on the good reviews. Since the place is somewhat small, it felt very cozy. The "Rat Pack" music was a refreshing change from most other places. However, the a la carte menu was not what we expected. Although the seafood fettuccine was okay, the shrimp scampi was bland. At best, out meal was okay but not worth the $50 for the a la carte meal, a bottle of beer, and a glass of wine. There are lots better choices in CDA.

• Visited October 2012
Cd'A, Id.
“A little let down”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We took out of town guests here for dinner and though the food was delicious, enough had changed since my last visit that I felt compelled to write a new review. So, here goes. First of all, the menu had changed since my last visit and their wonderful pork chops are no longer offered due to a vendor change. Really? No access to real butchers? Secondly, I felt the prices were quite a bit higher and that was explained that my last visit was when they offered a "HOLIDAY MENU". Prices were now a-la-cart and the bill total reflected the change noticeably. Lastly, three of us ordered meatballs with our meals and the poor server had to ask the chef if all could be accomodated as apparently meatballs here are made when ordered and not ahead of time. One in our party asked for extra meatballs with his dinner but was told that extras would not be avalable. Kind of strange since we went to dine at 4:00 which is way ahead of any kind of crowd in our town. Lastly, my wife ordered shrimp scampi and the plate came with only 3 smallish shrimp. I was embarrassed for the server, for the restaurant, for my guests, myself, but mostly for my wife. Shame on you chef. All-in-all.....first visit GREAT!.....second visit ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Gordon L
Irvine, CA
“Great Value, Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

I had a very tasty 3 course Italian dinner for $14. The wine was very inexpensive. The staff was friendly and efficient. Sinatra music played in the room. Parking was easy. Lucca's is on the Msin drag in town, easy to find.

Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Wonderful food, wonderful service, great prices, willing to do substitutions, nice atmosphere! Recommend everyone stop in and try Lucca's!

• Visited October 2012