This was our second visit to The Flamingo Motel-- the first time, taking our daughter out to college in Portland , OR-- this time to attend her college graduation. We had requested the same suite, one with a cabin theme. The heat wasn't working quite right, so Art, the very personable owner, gave us an even better suite- Route 66. We had my 83 year old mother with us and she was thrilled , to say the least, with the place! You will not find a better deal- ANYWHERE!!!!! The place is spotless, the towels are super thick, the decor is beautiful and it is HUGE! Art, the owner, could not be more accommodating, he even provided us with a very good bottle of wine and beautiful glasses. Over and above service! This place is not to be missed if your travels take you near Coeur d' Alene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a B&B without the breakfast, all rooms have been remodeled with uniquely different themes. Eight one bed, three two beds & two are 2-bedroom suites (one with a full kitchen). Rooms are all street level with parking in front of each room. Situated within the seven blocks of "old downtown" Coeur d'Alene beside the Lake, all beaches, restaurants & art galleries are within walking and the street fairs, parades, marathons and classic car shows start right out front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Flamingo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Coeur d Alene
- Flamingo Motel Coeur d Alene
- Flamingo Motel Idaho