Blackwell Hotel
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$151
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$109
QualityInn
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$139
Japan House Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$107
The Coeur d'Alene Resort(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$169
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
US$65
All reviewsboutique hotelb bold mansionsleep number bedmodern furnishingscarriage housebeautiful mansionprivate bathfrittatafresh fruitthe claw foot tubthe main housebed and breakfasttop floorwithin walking distanceshower headhard boiled eggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I would stay here again. The place looked great. Was decorated well with Christmas decor. Loved the shuffle board table down stairs. I liked the detached from room bath rooms, you get your own bathroom. The tubs were lovely. I just wish I would have brought my robe and slippers. Felt like staying at a luxurious house. The concept of getting to help yourself to anything in the fridge was great. Will recommend to others.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My girlfriend and I were traveling across the country on a military move and fate had us staying the night at the Blackwell Hotel. It was literally like something out of a fairytale. The hotel's keeper, Liz, warmed us instantly with her charismatic energy and sincere hospitality. The house itself was enchanting, boasting a stunning decor and cozy fire-lit rooms. Liz, and the owner, Bill, took the liberty to give us a personal tour of the house, explaining the historical and architectural significance of each room. They then recommended places to eat and find entertainment. Needless to say, I enjoyed a memorable, romantic night with my girlfriend and made amazing friends in Liz and Bill. We pass our highest recommendations for this quaint, but charming establishment.

Room Tip: Suite #1 was outstanding. Also, with regards to fitness, there is a day spa 5 minutes away, which we utilized during our stay.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We had a wonderful time at the Blackwell hotel. The facilities were impeccable and the service was great. We appreciated the mixture of elegance and comfort. The hosts couldn't have been more hospitable.

Room Tip: We loved the room with the fireplace for a chilly fall weekend.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Bill W, Public Relations Manager at Blackwell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to have positive feedback from all our guests! Come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My (now) husband proposed at this property just over 20 years ago...we returned for our 20th anniversary. An beautifully elegant yet comfortable space, the rooms were exquisite, immaculate and inviting. Sumptuous linens and towels, wonderfully luxurious, comfortable beds, cookies and wine at bedtime. It simply does not get any better than this. Stay here if you have the opportunity, you will not be disappointed. Call and book directly through Liz at the hotel, she will look after you so well.

Room Tip: Room #3 has a fireplace and beautiful marble shower.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graydawn
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I should start with saying that I work for a hotel in West Hollywood that caters to the stars and is known for its service (that may sound cliche, but it's the truth); the Blackwell is better. I have NEVER in my entire life stayed somewhere with such incredible hospitality. The Hotel itself was Oozing with class; it's abundantly clear that no expense was spared in the remodel. Every single room was beautiful in it's own way and comes equipped with an original clawfoot bathtub.
The staff was amazing! Lizz, the manager, is simply the best; there is no hour of the day that she is not available to help you and she makes you feel at home your entire stay. Even when I lazily woke up late, she would offer breakfast. I asked Theresa for an iron and she offered to iron my clothes for me... INCREDIBLE! The hotel had multiple commons with fireplaces, televisions, or games, and honestly, staying there feels like a home away from home more than any other place I've ever been.
It was my first stay in Coeur d'Alene and this hotel is 90% of why I will be back. They are 100% deserving of your money and it feels like you are getting an incredible value for what you spend. More businesses should operate like the Blackwell. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends