“Bad, Bad”

Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Bad, Bad”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

First, let me say my husband and I are not sandwich likers. But yesterday we were out shopping, we're hungry, and the Jimmy John's "Gourmet" sign caught up with us. We were hoping maybe we would get a toasted sandwich of some sort. Yum!

There must have been 10 kids behind the counter, ready for action. I asked a few questions, like do you toast your sandwiches? No. What cheeses do you have? Only Provolone.

So we ordered a roast beef, and a turkey sandwich, about $5 each, chips and drinks. The bread wasn't very good. Kinda on the doughy side. Fountain drinks didn't have much of a fizz, and I did mention it.

Must say, the service was super fast. I barely got my change when they called our order.

Please take my word. The only thing "gourmet" here is their sign.

• Visited April 2014

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“It's not that fast”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Not a fan of JJ's. Sandwiches are good but not as good as other, locally owned sandwich places in town. Typical fast food joint staff of kids who just put their time in. Cashier didn't seem to care what I was asking for and just pointed to the menu. I didn't find it freaky fast, we stood waiting for 5 to-go's that were just handed to us, when I asked for a bag the guy pointed to a stack and said take all I want. It is a decent, fresh sandwich on (usually) nice fresh bread but as stated, there are plenty of other places in town that will get my business before I go back to JJ's.

• Visited May 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Go here, it's great.”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Myself and my fiancé wanted a quick lunch and seen the sign on the main road, gourmet sandwiches cought our eye. It was about 36 degrees Celsius outside and we stepped in to a nice cold restaurant which was great. I had some Italian sub I think it was number 9 and I believe my fiancé had the number 7 something about a beach haha. The subs were very fresh much better than subway and the bread tasted like it was just baked. Overall we will be going back again when we come back to couer D'aelen. Try it they are super yummy!

• Visited July 2013