“This is our 'go to' place”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #173 of 263 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We have never, ever, had a bad meal at Chili's. We love the friendly service and the ample choices. For a chain restaurant it is one of the best in the area. Love their appetizers (and desserts). We try to give the local places a chance, but go here when we don't feel like experimenting :)

Reviewed 30 December 2012

We go for lunch specials by 4pm.6 bucks and you get an excellent sandwich soup or salad amd fries.really good.go to the bar the servers there are the best.

1  Thank dswiftp
Reviewed 30 October 2012

This is one of the best, more consistent, most reliable restaurant chains in America.
Even in an airport, I would choose Chili's over almost any other chain.
In Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, it's one of many choices -- and we are lucky to have many very good restaurants in this not very large town -- but I return to Chili's several times a year.
The other night I dined there with another lady, when our husbands were out of town. We were greeted warmly, seated in the bar as we wished, and enjoyed our Margaritas and (new item) Santa Fe salads thoroughly.
Thanks for being there.

1  Thank MM3939
Reviewed 1 October 2012

When I lived in New Jersey, Chili's was a favorite place to meet for lunch and the food was excellent and the service even better. I have eaten here many, many times, but I doubt that I will again.
I had a gift card to use and if it was not for the gift card, I would have left.
We were not immediately greeted and seated very slowly as there was a great amount of confusion at the hostess stand. It was a Wednesday evening and there were plenty of open tables. Perhaps someone was just having a bad day.
Our server was just fine, if not better, but the Chicken Crispers that I have adored for years and had been looking forward to were awful. The texture was off and they were very greasy - I should have sent them back, but we were in a hurry and it was easier to just get something else down the road a bit. When my plate arrived, I thought they had made a mistake and had given me fried fish in place of the Chicken Crispers.
The smashed potatoes were cool, not cold, but cool to the touch and the corn on the cob was horrid - mushy, old, not hot and WAY over seasoned. Our server failed to notice the large amount of food that remained at the end of the meal and he did not ask how our food was at all.
If it had not been free, I would have refused to pay for it, and that is just not something that I am prone to do. A disappointing way to start a weekend away and I will not return again.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Though I don't go to Chii's frequently, I have been going for many many years. Burgers come to mind when I think of Chili's, but the fajitas and ribs are also very good.