“Good Family Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My family of three ate dinner at this location while staying in Hayden during our visit to Silverwood Theme Park. The food was great as well as the service. This site was very clean, and just off the main highway. They also have a To-Go service where you can call in an order and pick it up to go.

I'd certainly eat at this location again if I'm in the area in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My wife and I ate here while on vacation. Have eaten at many Chilis before and this one does not disappoint. Service was good, not outstanding but fine. The menu at Chilis is huge and many people get spooked off because they think it's all hot, mexican food. Not the case!!! You can get anything from burgers, steaks, ribs, salads to Mexican dishes.

We ordered Monterey Chicken and Mediterranean Salad. We shared the dishes and were both very impressed with portion size and food quality. Chicken dish came with mashed potatoes and gravy with broccoli. Awesome flavored potatoes and gravy! Salad had pineapple, oranges, cranberries in it, very good and we ordered it wish shrimp which were perfect. You choose between chicken or shrimp for the salad for $12. which is very reasonable.

I had a draft beer, 23 oz and my wife a summer refresher cocktail, both fine. Total bill was $34.00 which was outstanding for what we got. On menu you can also pick to dine two for $20. This gets you an appie and two entrees. Incredible deal and gives lots of options.

We have eaten here before on past vacations and will continue to do so after this great meal !!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We were excited try Chili's after seeing their commercials. We are traveling and don't have one near us. How disappointing! My ribs were previously cooked with just a slight brush of BBQ sauce on one side. Our entree salads were extremely short on dressing and the chicken on them was very cold. The corn on the cob was on the shriveled side. Had to wait so long to see our waitress again that we had to ask a different server for more dressing in order to eat it. Server was pleasant but this was all in all a BIG disappointment for a first, and last, try.

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Ate here during recent trip to silverwood. Ordered the new fish dish and it was horrible. Everything on the plate was gross...the rice, the veggies and the fish. Server was great, drinks were good. Desert was good, just the entrée was bad, bad, bad...

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My friend and I ordered some fried jalapeno/onion thing and all that came out was a huge pile of breading.

Then I ordered a burger which is simple enough,however my burger came out burnt to a crisp with wilted lettuce on top of it. Lets just say I lost my appetite at this point but my friend wanted some dessert so I agreed. The only reason why I didn't give them a one star review was because I liked their white chocolate molten cake. However even that just seemed like it came from a package and was heated up.

1  Thank bsummers05