“Yummy!”

Dining options: Lunch
Olds, Alberta, Canada
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We ate here while we were staying in Coeur d'Alene and the subs were the best I have ever had! Great service and clean place!

Visited August 2013

Spokane, Washington
“wow”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

delicious salads options, uncrowded therefore fast service, easy walking distance from all the downtown and lakeside features

Visited June 2013
Pullman, Washington
“Good Sandwiches”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I eat here almost every time I visit Coeur d'alene due to its proximity to where we stay. I always enjoy the food, however it is a bit pricy for a sandwich shop.

Visited January 2013
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hit the spot!”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My wife and I spent a night and morning in Coeur D'Alene before heading east. We did a lot of walking around town (beautiful city!!) and needed to re-fuel before hitting the road. This place was just the ticket.
We love sourdough...been to SF a few times and the sandwiches we had were great. The roast beef and turkey were quite good and the side salads were better than expected...the croutons were really good.
We both ate a good lunch for under $20...not bad these days.

• Visited October 2012
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Just reopened”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I had never been there and I noticed they were remodeling, so after they reopened, I went. The two gals were friendly. I got the french dip special . It came with chips and a drink. I got the unsweetened iced tea and asked for some Sweet-and-Low or Splenda. They don't offer any non-sugar sweeteners, so I didn't enjoy the tea, but.... We sat down to wait for our food and my arms got stuck to the table. Fortunately, I had the ice and unsweetened tea to wipe up the sticky table. Of course they don't have napkins at the table outside. I got the sandwich and it was a bit dry, but that was OK, because I don't like soggy bread. They dip the meat in au-jus, not the bread. I got some mayo, which helped. Sourdough bread needs to be really crunchy on the outside to be best appreciated; take it from an Italian, whose family has been rooted in San Francisco since the early 1900s. Besides the long blonde hair in my sandwich (no they don't wear hair nets) and the slightly undertoasted and doughy bread, the sandwich was quite tasty, a little spicy and the meal was filling. I might go back again, but this time I'll be prepared. The cookie is a nice touch.

Visited August 2012