“Did you want a video game with that?”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #206 of 262 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I normally do not review fast food places, but this one is different. First it is a Burger King and you get standard Burger King fair which is why we stopped. The challenge for me is this location appears to have two or three video game units at select tables. If you want to eat and play video games at the same time this is a great feature, but the rest of the clients have to listen to the shoot-em up and explosions while eating theirs. I was amazed to see one of these stations occupied by a staff member on break! So we will not be stopping here again!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Sadly, this Burger King doesn't live up to what I thought were high standards for the corporation. Our food was cold and hard (chicken sandwich) and when I asked them politely to remake it, they acted put off. They did remake it and it was good and hot, but when I went to leave, I said, "Thanks for fixing that," and the manager just gave a snarky smile. This Burger King needs some help...