“Cold Pizza Delivery, Cold Service”
Review of Pizza Factory

Pizza Factory
Ranked #177 of 255 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Cold Pizza Delivery, Cold Service”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We are a 3 minute drive from Pizza Factory in Coeur d' Alene. We eat in and order take out about 50-50. Our pizza was delivered 75 minutes after our order was placed tonight and it was cold.

I called as soon as we opened the box to tell them the pizza was delivered cold. The person who answered asked me "Uh, is there something you wanted us to do about that? You wanna talk to the manager about it?" I said yes, and the last I heard before I was put on hold was "Wayne, somebody on the phone for you" I'll give Wayne the benefit of the doubt and assume he never came back to the phone because it was a busy Saturday night..

We do not have really good pizza places here out of town, but I am adding Pizza Factory to the bottom of my list.

• Visited February 2014