By far the worst motel I have ever stayed at. Checked in on 3/4/2013 and informed them that I had two children and gave them their ages. They put us on the second floor right above their home. After a week, my children were barely being loud at 7 pm and they called me very rudely telling me to keep my children under control. The very same night at 9:30 pm they had their children outside yelling and laughing very loudly. They don't clean the sheet that is directly on the bed or the blue one that they put on before the top blanket that they also don't clean. They only gave me three rolls of toilet paper in 5 weeks and changed my bedding twice. When my daughter had an accident on the bed they told me that I had to wash them myself or wait until they change the bedding. On 4/1/2013, by total coincidence they hired a friend of ours that we hadn't seen in three years, then four days later they fired him for just talking to us and then started to harass us about being loud and drinking outside, which we weren't even doing. After they saw us helping our friend that they just fired move his stuff out of their motel the lady started yelling at me about conspiring to get her fired and then threatened to kick me out before my week was up. I just informed her that I am more than willing to leave when my week was up and since I didn't get mad at what she had said, she said that they will kick us out two days before our week was up and that she will be looking for any reason to do it. The last two days of my stay there were horrible. I was afraid to leave my room because all my stuff was in there and I was really afraid to talk to anyone because she threatened to kick out anyone that talked to us. The people that manage this establishment are very controlling and will kick you out for any reason. This is the 6th motel I have stayed at and it is the only one that I have ever had a problem at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 8 blocks from Downtowner Coeur d' Alene. Only 15 blocks from beach. 32 Newer rooms with 40" LCD TV's, pillow-top beds, micro and frigs in each room with mini-kitchen. Also some extended stay rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Budget Saver Motel Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Saver Motel Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Budget Saver Motel Coeur D'Alene Idaho