“Great location and home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
starkt860
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Great location and home”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This home is located in downtown with easy access to the main street. It is much bigger than it looks with 4 nice bedrooms and remodeled bathrooms. I like the fenced back yard but I would like more lawn furniture.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
rhanson80
Portland, Oregon
“Not a positive experience”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Upon arrival to “Riverview Retreat” my husband, infant daughter and I entered the condo to find it occupied by another lady who happened to be napping in bed at the time. As you can imagine this was disturbing on many levels, but compounded by the fact that we had just driven 6 hours from Portland and had an event to arrive to within an hour with a small infant.

Promptly calling the emergency number at 5:30Pm I was disconnected twice, passed along more than once and several times told I was at the wrong place. This was beyond frustrating, eventually I was put in contact with Cheryl and attempts were made to find an alternative after I made it clear that removing the other registered guest from the Riverview Condo would not be a viable solution. I was given the option of small condos or condos of lesser quality which unfortunately would not work for the mini-family get together we had planned with guests coming from Eastern Idaho and Denver, Colorado.

Eventually we made our way to the cabin located in Harrison which was a beautiful condo and obviously higher quality than what was rented but at a far less desirable location. This location severely impacted the dynamic of our trip. Yes we were offered to move locations at or around 4pm on Saturday but simply this was not an option after the fiasco of the previous night and would again effect the plans made for the trip.

I could go on and list the many ways that this turned into a disappointing trip due to this issue but simply I would like to request that some concession be made in consideration of the hassle, inconvenience that was incurred as a result of not being able to stay in the condo originally booked.

Originally I was offered by Cheryl a 100% refund, which I was blown away by and said that was beyond generous and would completely change how I felt about the experience. Being in property management myself, I know how important the customer experience is so needless to say I was impressed. However upon arrival to the cabin, Cheryl implied that the 100% refund would be under the assumption that we would not be staying for the weekend. While I found the 100% refund generous, I found it insulting that after a couple of hours and frustration from not getting my original reservation that Cheryl would think that leaving me with a refund but no place to stay would be a reasonable option considering we had family coming in from out of town, had an infant and were at our wits end. I’m not asking for 100% refund but I am asking for what would be reasonable considering the severe impact on the trip.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked least: The fact that our original rented condo was occupied by another person and the service provided.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
danzngal
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Extraordinary experience after initial chaos with identifying property. The rooms were exceptionally clean and homely. The kitchen had lots of utensils and the fridge was even stocked (from prior guests???). We loved the decor and the kids had loads of fun playing billiard (I guess, Pool) and other games. Hubby spent time bbqing in the backyard. Inclusive washer and dryer with detergents. What more could one ask for!
We were there for my son's graduation from Gonzaga and the drive was roughly 25mins to Spokane. Great to have family together at the same location. Definitely worth it! Close to shopping and restaurants. Had a ball (literally played basketball too) at the Lake about 7-10 mins away. PRICELESS! :-)

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing