My wife and I chose this B&B, in part, because I had never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast. Another reason was after seeing Brian and Shar's picture on their website; they both looked so warm and welcoming. After meeting them, and staying at American Country, we can say that it is so true. They were the most gracious of hosts; making us feel so pampered, while still treating us like friends. The Master "Sweet" was incredible! A private little patio, comfy bed, soft and warm robes, jacuzzi tub and bubble bath and a sweet treat on the pillow. The breakfast was delicious and thoughtfully prepared. Brian and Shar joined right in on the conversations. My wife and I learned of how the B&B came about. It is obvious that these two people take great pride (and much effort) in running their Bed and Breakfast. It is so elegant and professional, yet warm and cozy. First rate recommendation, for sure! A wonderful way to end our honeymoon vacation. Also, the country store decor is great!
-Ashton and Sarah McNair (Montana)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded the "Best In The West" four years in a row. Check our two hundred plus five star reviews. Come and experience what everyone is raving about! Review, Compare, Reserve! Enjoy the peace & serenity of a five-acre elegant country setting, "Where Welcome Never Felt So Good!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Aspen Meadows Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- American Country b&b
- American Country Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Aspen Meadows Bed & Breakfast Idaho