Generally I'm not too picky when I stay at a hotel that are deemed "good enough for what you pay" however this was not that. When we arrived the lobby smelled like it had been doused in cleanser with an underlying smell of whatever was recently cleaned up. The woman at the desk was nice enough but said about 3 words to us altogether. When we got up to our room we opened the door to a waft of damp/mildew/old cigarette smell (in a "non smoking" room). The room itself was average enough at first glance, but upon closer inspection it wasn't dirty so much as someone hasn't given a crap in a while. The smell stuck around so we opened the window (no screen) and febreezed the room in the hope that the smell would disperse (it didn't, but i guess that's what olfactory fatigue is for). Once it was time for bed we discovered our blanket had a cigarette burn on it and that our bed had a dip in the middle so if you were trying to sleep on either side you ended up rolling into the middle throughout the night. Overall my boyfriend and I were just looking for a bed for the night at the end of a long road trip and we barely even got that. I would recommend looking elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice quaint hotel located on I-90 and Highway 95. Only 5 minutes from Lake Coeur d'Alene and 15 minutes from Silverwood Theme Park. Free hot waffle breakfast. Free wireless internet. Guest laundry. All rooms feature refrigerators, microwaves and in-room coffee. Some rooms feature a recliner chair. Surrounded by restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your FairBridge Inn - Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse International Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- FairBridge Inn - Coeur D'Alene Idaho