“Amazing value”

Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Powell, WY
“Amazing value”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We couldn't believe the price of the room. What a value! (However, the bathroom wasn't the cleanest and the bed was a bit hard. Good pillows, though! The staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurants are in easy driving distance. (The TV in our room flickere.) Glad we doubled back to stay there. Overall, well worth it.

Room Tip: (There are stairs no matter what floor you're on. A bit harder for seniors.)
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dorthy K
CinthiaR, General Manager at FairBridge Inn - Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, 14 April 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us. We truly are a great value. Thank you for letting us know about the bathroom, easy fix of training. We will also look into your bed since they are all two years new. Safe Travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Trail, Canada
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We have stayed here a number of times now and it keeps us coming back. Love the waffle breakfast. The rooms are clean and affordable, and the shopping is great. We also love the fact the room has a fridge to chill drinks while you are shopping and a microwave to warm your leftover Red Lobster.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MBROST
Thank you for staying with us so regularly. Red Lobster is a good restauant. Have you tried Tomato Street Italian Restaurant across the street, yet, very very good. Being in a destination location, we have found the refrigerators and microwaves to be a huge hit with our customers. See you soon!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My little sister and I stayed at the Guesthouse Inn for 2 nights as we were visiting Silverwood theme park; which deserves a great review of its own. Anyway, the hotel is in a great location to visit Silverwood, and there are plenty of restaurants around. Sharing the same lot area is a Burger King and a gas station. Silverwood is only 20 minutes away. Not a bad drive at all. For those of you that don't know, Silverwood is kind of in the middle of nowhere, so you are not going to get a hotel right next door. As for the hotel itself, it is older, but pretty kept up. Our room was clean except for a large stain of some sort on the aged carpet, this did not bother us though. The staff was friendly and they have a great continental breakfast which included: Boiled eggs, waffle batter to make your own waffles, muffins, some fruit, milk, juice, coffee, and I think cereal. I think the stay was great; we had a bed to sleep in after long park days, many food options close by, and did not need to hassle for breakfast in the morning. Would definitely stay again. Actually just seeing the thumbnail picture on here makes me miss our little Idaho adventure. See ya soon Silverwood!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Erin92185
CinthiaR, Director of Sales at FairBridge Inn - Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, 10 February 2013
I am so very happy to hear you had a great trip to this side of the mountains! We are starting to replace the carpet, so you will see the new ones on your next Silverwood trip. I am happy to hear you loved the staff and our breakfast. It sounds like you got everything you needed and loved it.

We hope to see you again soon
Florence, Montana
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Stayed here on our way home from Portland, OR.

It was simple, but clean enough and quiet. It is an older property and is showing its age, but I think they're doing their best to maintain it.

Location is great - right next to I-90 with lots of restaurants, etc. nearby.

For the price, it was just fine, and I'd stay again if traveling on a budget.

The free breakfast is nothing too great, but OK for the price. I know Delicious apples are the cheapest, and that's why you always see them on free buffets, but they are disgusting. It would be nice to just once have some other apple variety on a buffet. Some skim milk would also be nice.

The front desk staff were very friendly!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for writing, I am happy to hear ur staff did what they always do and took care of you and that you enjoyed your stay. I will mention to the GM about the Apples so thank you for mentioning it.

We hope to see you again soon.
canda
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Thank you once again for a great stay. The Rooms are very clean, quiet and reasonable which is so important to us. The Staff and the Manager "Terri" are very friendly and helpful.The morning self-serve breakfast is always so nice! We stay at the Guesthouse Inn in Coeur D'Alene at least once or twice per month, and look forward to our next stay. We appreciate the extra super service to your regular customers as well, see you soon! Thanks again!

All the best for a super New Year!
Jill B.

Room Tip: All rooms are just fine
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Hello I am so very happy you love the hotel and stay with us as much as you do. We love our return guest and try to make sure you always have what you need. Terri is a great GM and doing a fabulous job with her staff in keeping the hotel nice and full. We hope you continue to enjoy your stays.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I have been at the Guesthouse here in Coeur d Alene Idaho for nearly 3 months. During my stay here I have had some trying times and the managers, housekeeping, and entire staff have be so caring and helpful to me. I for the life of me can not understand how anyone could write a bad review about this place, they have made me feel like family here and made me very comfortable and feel very welcome. I would like to thank them ALL for their compassion and hard work. I would recommend staying here to any and all people that I know and even people I dont. The staff here are some of the hardest working people I have ever met, helpful, clean, and very friendly to all and they strive to make things better and better daily. They need a raise if you ask me. Thank YOU Coeur D Alene Guesthouse INN your the best and Ill never stay anywhere else after my wonderful experience here, other motels I have stayed in could use a lesson from these awesome people. Thank you so much and God Bless.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jennifer B
CinthiaR, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn - Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, 21 November 2012
Thank you so much for all of your kind words. We are VERY luck to have the staff we have and would not know what to do without them. I am happy you got to experience this and thank you for stating it. We wish you well and hope to see you again soon.
Kalispell, Montana
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I was traveling with my grand children from Kalispell to Spokane for a shopping trip when we had car trouble. We got towed to an Exxon station in Coeur d' Alene. The Guesthouse was right next door so we decided to stay and continue on in the morning. The manager welcomed us in like family and gave us the number to Pizza Hut. Dinner was delivered in 15 minutes! The room was simple, comfortable, and clean. A very pleasant stay at the end of a long day. We were lucky to stumble on this place and recommend it anyone that needs a simple nights rest!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
CinthiaR, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn - Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, 29 October 2012
we are so happy your car trouble was able to be fixed by the next day. we are even more happy that we got to give you a relaxing night. Our GM Terri is very good at taking the stress off with her down to earth energy. So I know you felt safe and sound with her checking you in. OUr staff always want to maker sure every thing is ready for you when you come and it sounds like they did it again. I hope your shopping trip was fun. Come see us again soon.