Japan House Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hampton.com
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$73
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$105
QualityInn
US$117
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$146
BestWestern.com
The Coeur d'Alene Resort(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$169
  • Pool
US$54
Flamingo Motel(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$86
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$150
TripAdvisor
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$119
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmade to order breakfasthome cooked breakfastwonderful stayupon checknext morningmimimoteldowntowncleanlinessspokane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This has been our second time staying here. We've always had a great stay both times. Staff is very friendly, the rooms very clean. The free breakfast and coffee was great the next morning. We would go back for the third time as well!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Lindsaym14
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This Hotel was out of town a couple of miles but it was 400 yards from I-90 and a half mile from the Resort Golf Course which made it very handy for me. Mimi made breakfast to order every morning. I would stay there again..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rexs1212
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I spent 5 nights here to participate in the Ironman and was very satisfied with both the room and location. The staff were wonderful and made me feel like a member of the family. Breakfast was individually cooked to order and delicious. I would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank timwells_00
Reviewed 12 May 2014

thank god I only booked one night. do not let the pictures of the bed fool you, this place was extremely noisy, in a bad area of cda, and I did not feel safe there at all, we had gone out for a night on the town and when we got back every light on the place was turned off, it was really dark and had to use my phone to get key into door, and I mean literally a key, it wasn't a secure key card, and the night man only would allow me to have one of the keys to the room, strike one, not cool that the front desk has the other key, strike 2 it was cold and the damn heater didn't work, strike 3 there wasn't even a blanket on the bed to keep us warm, thank god I brought my own, and as for the breakfast they supposedly cook to order, ya if you want to be in the restaurant at 7 am, no thanks, this is what I get for being cheap I guess, and the coffee cups were dirty, and if you plan on paying in cash bring a cash deposit as well. and the night clerk was just to touchy for me, please don't keep patting my arm when talking to me, if I didn't have to give it any stars I wouldn't.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
8  Thank ernieschef
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Very good value for the money. Kim is very nice and welcoming. The room was extremely clean and comfortable with a California King bed that was very nicely dressed. The motel was also very quiet and seemed safe.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple