“Exceptional service and great value”

Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Rigby, ID
“Exceptional service and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2010

My husband and I just finished a 9 night stay at this Day's Inn on a business trip for our consulting business. The people working here were very friendly and went out of their way to be accommodating. They even made popcorn for us to take on the road when we left. The rooms were really clean, and there is a nice hot tub and sauna. The location is excellent as it is near the interstate and on a major street. There are tons of good restaurants nearby. We will definitely stay there again. It truly was one of the best places we have ever stayed for having a pleasant, friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Washington State
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2010

Great beds, VERY clean room, fair price,friendly staff ( desk & housekeepers). Recommend to all - way above the average stay you will find nowdays! Above average continental breakfast for the motel rate you pay. Will stay again. This stay way 3/19/10 but have been a little slow writing this.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2010

For the $60 internet rate, I feel we received good value at this Days Inn. It was quiet, clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the usual fare: toast, cereal. juice, and those waffles that seem to be everywhere now. We were provided with a newspaper.As for location, the hotel has good access to the major routes, and is withen walking distance of the hospital. You do, however, have to drive to go shopping etc, although I think I recall some retaurants wtihin walking distance. It isn't a luzury hotel, but for one or two nights, I think the value is good.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Corrales, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2010

My wife and I normally stay in B&B's but I was in Coeur d' Alene for a family emergency. I was, frankly, amazed at the cleanliness and every staff person I met was outgoing and helpful. A great location right off the interstate, across from Regal Cinema and just north of downtown with its cafes, pubs and restaurants. A continental breakfast was available so it's a great value for families and travelers on a budget. I would certainly stay here anytime.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled solo
Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2010

The hotel is easy to find, right off the freeway on the main drag to the town of Coeur d'Alene, and within a few minutes drive to the resort, shopping centers, etc. It is not located in a picturesque area, but, upon entering the Inn, it manages to feel spacious, safe, and hospitable. The staff were very helpful and friendly, choosing a quiet room for me, directing me to places around the town, remembering my name. My room (queen) was clean, comfortable, and quiet -- the room so airtight that I had trouble getting cell reception! The breakfast offerings were acceptable (juice, coffee, milk, toast, dry cereal, waffles). For Valentines Day, free candy was placed in the room, towels arranged in the form of swans, their necks entwined in the shape of a heart, thus, some special touches by the staff. And the price, barely over $50./night. Enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2010

I literally just checked out of the Days Inn in Coeur d' Alene, Id today and just had to make sure I left a great review!! I have never come across such friendly people while staying at a hotel. I arrived fairly late and usually it's hard to even find staff in the middle of the night, but they were there with a smile on their face, and ready to get me a room immediately so me and my daughter could get some much needed rest! They are in an awesome location, right off of the freeway, almost impossible to get lost, which is pretty easy for me. There were several restaurants located near by, most of which were closed by the time I arrived, but we did have lunch at Red Robin when we checked out. I am actually surprised that I was even still hungry at noon considering the wonderful breakfast I had while there. They had everything you could think of, including the BEST waffles in Idaho!! The Coffee was fresh and hot when I came in at Midnight, and it was still fresh and hot at 7am when we woke up. Not only were the rooms clean, but the entire hotel itself looked brand new, I was shocked to find out it had been there for over 20 years!! All in all I would recommend the Days Inn to anybody that finds themselves in the Coeur d' Alene area, or even the surrounding areas, trust me it's worth the extra drive. They have great rates and you get so much more than you pay for. If you're looking for something affordable, clean, hospitable and in a great location, look no further than the Days Inn!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Jamestown, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2010

i can not say enough about this crew they do what ever i takes to make your stay fantastic sammy is the best home keeper never have to ask for nothing jeremy has gone above the call of duty from helping me with compter to making sure i had pillows and karmen has to be the best manager she is the one who leads this amazing crew and we all know it always starts at the top and she is living prove cause she leads the best hotel crew i have ever seen and i have seen alot

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business