Ramada Coeur d'Alene
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$151
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$109
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$139
Japan House Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$107
The Coeur d'Alene Resort(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$169
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
US$65
All reviewsroom was cleaneasy chairhot tubthe rooms were nicewaffleswould stay here againnon smokingshort driveconvenient locationking bedmelindafreewayalenecda
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Great location to downtown & freeway. Very friendly staff, front desk helpful with suggestions for dinner and directions

Room Tip: Front desk is very friendly, helpful with directions and suggestions for dinner places. Would recommend to anyone nice place to stay and convient location to downtown and freeway
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2011

I spent 5 days at the hotel, had no problems at all. Great service, and the price was very affordable compared to other hotels. The staff was really awesome, also the place was easy to access from the interstate. Rooms were clean and never had a problem with room service. My wife and i really had a great time staying here, would really recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2011

My wife and I stayed here last spring for three nights. We were supposed to get a 50 dollar gas card, but the Iranian owners said you have to stay three seperate times to get the card. I said "well ok we will check out and check back in three times" they said, "no its a 75 dollar cancellation fee". I saw a women at the front counter arguing with them, upset because she had to take her husband to the hospital and they were an hour late for check out so the owners charged her the full rate for another night. These guys truly are terrible jerks, don't give your money to these people.

Room Tip: They all smell like smoke, and none have a view. Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Luke H
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I spent one night here while I was here for business. The room was nice and large, had one King Bed and a couch as well. Check-in was fast and easy, and the room was comfortable and the room was clean. It was pretty close to food, and it was a pretty good value. Overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank USFBowler
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Friends and myself stayed here in August 2011 for three nights.. We didn't experience too many problems. Upon check in the white lady was very nice. She was upset because someone in the room I was to go into would not leave the room, wouldn't answer the door or phone. It was well past check-out time. It was close to 4pm. I ended up getting a slightly larger room, (122) with two double beds. The room had a microwave and fridge. The AC made a woo-woo-woo sound, but it seemed to be coming from the next room. When I shut the unit off the nosie stopped. At night I shut the unit off as it wasn't that hot outside.

There were three cloth, straight back chairs in the rooms and one table. All 3 chairs were stained. It looked like sweat stain's but who really knows. The one tucked under the table had cookie crumbs on it. The other chair had what looked like frosting from a Suzy Q on the backrest. There were 3 lamps with old fashion bulbs and not the dim CFC flourescent bulbs , which I hate.

I oiled the swing arm that is supposed to hold the door from opening. It screeched when it was moved into place.

The exterior seemed pretty cleaned up outside. The building design looked like an early Fairfield Inn design. The lobby area was average, kind of small and the computer is right out in the open for everyone to see while your on it. The keyboard was worn and not working right.

The Swimming Pool & Hot Tub I can't comment on nor the breakfast as I didn't take advantage of them. There was a vent near the hot tub that was open to the hallway leading to my room.

Lost $1.75 in the Pepsi machine one night. The night guys (Pakistani's?) said the machine isn't theirs, it belongs to Pepsi. There was no apology and no sign on the machine saying Out Of Order. The one guy came out with money, I thought it was for me, but he put it in the machine and he too lost the money. And that was that. He said he have to call Pepsi. I told him to hang a sign on the machine.

I didn't feel like going to the gas station for soda at midnight, so I ate the chips I bought with water. In the morning the white lady that checked us in refunded my money offering an apology and said she'd follow up with the vendor. I should have looked at the machine to see if an Out of Order sign was hung on it the night before. I wonder how many others lost $1.75

The hotel was close to everything like shopping, dining and gas stations and higway access.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends