“Have never been disappointed with a comfort Inn for an economy hotel.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Coeur d'Alene

and 1 more site!
Ramada Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Centralia, Washington
“Have never been disappointed with a comfort Inn for an economy hotel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

This hotel was fine, we paid 75 a night and it was pretty standard. The bedding was very clean, as were the towels. The carpets could use cleaning, and I think this about all hotels. The breakfast was good, a few GF options, the mattress ok, and it was quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Sunshine Coast, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed here one night which was good value for money considering I didn't expect much. The staff were friendly, especially Steve who checked me in when I arrived. The rooms were clean and it was quiet. I think being tucked in behind IHOP played a part in the quietness. I liked the noon check-out too. My only dislike was the bed since it creaked every time I rolled over.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Pueblo, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

For once , when they say "newly renovated" it really is. Nicely done and with wonderful new beds this hotel has large Clean rooms complete with hot water. Good lighting, quiet, and away from the hub bub of a large town. Andrew the night manager was very helpful. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank james s
Cranbrook, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

This hotel is surprisingly quiet despite its location close to shopping. Rooms are large and clean. Beds are comfortable. Breakfast had lots of choices but wasn't particularly healthy. We would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Washington State
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had a horrible experience at the campground we had reserved and were too tired to find another campground. We called Comfort Inn and they gave us a room, available immediately, at a discounted price. The rooms and breakfast were standard, nothing special, but the lady at the front desk was so nice it felt palatial to us.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank ShelleyG33
Calgary, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

We have been through Coeur d'Alene many times. You really overpay in this city no matter where you decide to stay. Unfortunately we had no reservations and were not really planning to stay in Coeur d'Alene. We had spent some time downtown and the day was busy for us. Now we were getting tired. We checked a couple other places and they were all full. This was on a Wednesday. Rates in the other places were even worse. Anyway we got a room. They said it was a suite. It was OK, nothing special. We slept well and had breakfast there in the morning. Again it was OK, nothing special. I asked the desk at check in time if it was normal for the area to be so full on a Wednesday. He said only in the summer. I enquired also why the price was so high? It was over $200.00 after tax. I was informed that the only time of year that they were busy was June through September. Other times of the year they may only book a few rooms for the night. Although I understood supply & demand I am not sure that I felt better because of it. This is basically a standard Comfort Inn, if we were not so tired we would have been better to drive the extra little bit and stay in Spokane. Oh well, it's a vacation. We still enjoyed our day in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank solostar25
Billings, Montana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed here for one night. It cost $80 more than the Comfort Inn in Spokane Valley. The staff here was "friendly" enough but would not let me add my night to my rewards card as I couldn't find my membership number when I booked the room. For $180 for one night in a "normal" room, right next to the Interstate, I think they should have been a little more accommodating. I stay at Comfort Inns at various states but I will not stay at this location again.

Room Tip: Don't forget your membership rewards card when you book or they won't add it later!