Ramada Coeur d'Alene
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)
View Hotel
Super 8 Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Coeur D'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleaneasy chairhot tubthe rooms were nicewaffleswould stay here againnon smokingshort driveconvenient locationking bedmelindafreewayalenecda
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2010

I stayed here one night because I consider myself loyal to the Choice Hotel chain, but I would not make the same mistake twice. The rooms did not meet my satisfaction for clean and they had a bad smell to them. The kids complained that even the pool area seemed dirty. The breakfast was ok, except for the coffee grounds in the coffee. I was scheduled to stay several nights, but changed my mind after only one night. I would say the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2010

The staff there was very friendly and helped our family to truly enjoy our stay at the hotel, and we were very pleased with the way they greeted us when we went up to the main desk to claim our reservations.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2010

This hotel is clean and comfortable and near all attractions. Breakfast was great - included make your own waffles. In fact we even purchased strawberries at the local store and had them with our waffles. What a treat. Rooms has microwaves and fridges - a great plus for travellers like us. The only drawback is the entrance - best to come off the freeway and head south on Appleway until you reach 4th. Right on 4th and the Inn is on your right hand side. Red Lobster is right nearby for those BC people who watch their commercials on TV but don't have a location. Pool and hottub were also good - clean and warm.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2010

The staff were all extremely friendly, helpful, and I will recommend this location to any one traveling to the area. Enjoyed the pool, room was clean, and love the breakfast. Excellent service and accommodation. Will stay again and again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2010

I blocked a group of rooms for my dance studio who was attending a dance competition in the area at this hotel because of the price and location. We will never return to this hotel again. The locks on the majority of the hotel rooms were faulty. In fact, the dead bolt locked my son and his friend in our room for over 3 hours. The staff at the hotel during this time was not cooperative or sympathetic to the issue. After waiting several hours because the staff was “working on it” we were at the point of calling the fire department to break down the door, when their service person suddenly arrived and climbed to the third floor and broke the lock loose to allow our children out, again after being stuck in the room for over three hours. I would not recommend this hotel, even if it was the last place in the area to stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business