I enjoyed our stay in CDA. The Super 8 was a bit of good and a bit of okay. First off. when i arrived no front desk person. had to wait in lobby about 5 minutes for the desk clerk to return as she was doing laundry for the hotel. We got our room and were okay with it. the AC was on which was good. very hot and a storm was moving in. for my taste the bed was too soft. But the other two members of my party liked them. pillows were small and fat not to my liking either. but they were passable. The vending machine was not accepting dollars or quarters. not good. Day two after dropping my family at Silverwood i went to the room and watched tv. I found that the channel listings in the room could have been updated. there were some channels not on the listings. After that I wanted to go to the local casino and the directions from the front desk sent me out of my way but found it. upon my return a large bus had parked and took up many parking spots. That is maybe something that can be improved on. maybe making them park back in the far reaches of the lot. it would keep parking for cars and people who need to be closer to the building. I found the free breakfast very bad. had to ask for things that were out. Plus using toaster waffles is not good when most have a waffle machine. have to rate it a D+ at best. check out was quick and painless. which was good. would i stay again. maybe. the rate was good. wished there was a pool. all in all it was average.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Super 8 Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Coeur d` Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Super Eight Coeur D'alene
- Coeur D'alene Super 8
- Coeur D'alene Super Eight
- Super 8 Coeur D'Alene Idaho