The Shilo Inn is not a 5-star hotel but that's not what we needed or paid for.
We got this hotel for two days while visiting Silverwood Theme Park and for the $89 a night, it was worth the money.
Sure, it's a bit outdated but it was clean and the staff was excellent. The front desk was extremely helpful with local information and turned us on to a great deal for Silverwood tickets.
The free breakfast was fine. The breakfast room's a little small so we took it back to our room to eat and it was nice that it was available to 10 a.m.
The actual room was massive, and that was very nice. The Wifi wasn't great, so a bit of a drawback if you need it to work, but all in all, it was exactly what we needed, easy to find and we had a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the premiere, year-round resort area of Northern Idaho is the Shilo Inn Suites- Coeur d'Alene. With 139 spacious suites, it's the ideal place to stay for business travelers or vacationing families. The hotel is convenient to local attractions, the Convention Center and is easy to find, located at Exit 12 off Interstate 90. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites - Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Shilo Inn Suites - Coeur D'Alene Idaho