“Great food and location”

Blue Diamond Marina
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Coolin
Blue Diamond Marina
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Coolin
Newman Lake, Washington
“Great food and location”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

New cooks at blue diamond have done it up right with delicious food and delightful hospitality. A must do if your at priest lake. We are so happy to be spending our summer at the resort where the atmosphere is friendly and relaxing with just enough planned activities to enjoy

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Cavanaugh's was closed for a wedding rehearsal dinner, so our group drove over to Blue Diamond for a first-time meal. The Italian dishes I had were fantastic, the service excellent, plus our chef, Melissa Lewis, ducked out of her kitchen for a chat about what led her to decide to spend her summer cooking fine cuisine in northern Idaho.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I rented a room for 4 nights at this establishment. The room was a 2 person room. The day I arrived, my daughter and 2 children went with me to check in to the room. The manager came to my room and told me that I was only allowed to have 2 people in my room. I told her that I understood that that I would not have more than 2 people staying overnight in the room. She told me that I could not have more than 2 people enter the room and informed me that my family would have to wait on the deck. She was extremely rude and unrelenting. I told her that I would not be staying there and she told me that I could not get a refund for any of my nights stay. She literally stole $220 in rental fees from me and treated me and my family (especially the children) badly. Do not give this establishment your business. Note, I rented the room for myself as a place to work during the day while on vacation. I had no intention of having additional people staying in the room. I have traveled widely and never run into such a rude and strick environment.

Room Tip: Do Not Rent a Room Here
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
7 Thank Unhappy208
Wenatchee
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Had an incredible dinner at the restaurant Sunday evening . Met the chef & he recommended
a nice wine to go with our meal. My wife took pictures of our dinners. Great food and very
reasonably priced . They are not open on Monday & Tuesday or we would have eaten every meal
there . It was fantastic .

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Urbana, Illinois
Reviewed 25 July 2012

This is one of the few places you can rent a Kayak at Priest Lake. We've rented here twice and always had great service. The prices are fair and there's nothing quite so lovely as a day on the lake. The restaurant at the Marina is a wonderful place for lunch or dinner after a day on the water. There are many other types of watercraft for rent and the lodging that's available would appeal to many. We are tent campers so kayak rentals and a great meal are all that I can comment on.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Inchelium
Reviewed 30 June 2012

We needed to get away and get some rest. Beautiful place to go. We spent two nights there in the twin room, looking out onto the lake. People were AWESOME, very accommodating for handicap access. We even had the restaurant cater our dinner.
We are going back again and highly recommend this place!
Stef and Linda

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2010

I live in the Pacific Northwest but grew up in large cities (Chicago and San Diego) and for anyone in or out of the Eastern WA-North Idaho Area, Priest Lake is a gem among gems. The Blue Diamond Marina traditionally hosts (while all other places are closed) a special, delicious, family oriented full on Thanksgiving Dinner. We arrived during a snowstorm and were treated to the most delicious, friendly, homey, comfy Thanksgiving Meal of a lifetime. The food was stellar, the snow falling down in this heaven on earth location made things even better. Thanks!!!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coolin
Dodge Peak Lodge
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandpoint North
Best Western Edgewater Resort
The Lodge at Sandpoint
The Inn at Priest Lake

Been to Blue Diamond Marina? Share your experiences!