“Too shy to toot their own horn”
Review of Shy Simons Pizza

Shy Simons Pizza
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Council
Cuisines: Pizza
Renton
“Too shy to toot their own horn”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

So good they are worthy of stopping in this small town for world class pizza. Perfect balance of toppings and crust. Very gracious and accommodating service. Outside tables are a perfect place to relax and watch the world go by in this very small town. Its nothing fancy, but delicious pizza.

Visited May 2013

Puget Sound
“A hidden gem!!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

WOW. I cannot get pizza this good near my home and I live in the suburbs of a large metropolitan city! This is handmade brick oven pizza with outstanding taste. I normally find pepperoni pizza just-okay. I’m more of a kitchen sink combo kinda guy but the quality ingredients cooked in a brick oven give any kind of pizza amazing taste. The people of Council are lucky to have a gem like this in their backyard. I wish they would move to our hometown. This is outstanding!

• Visited May 2013