“great brekfast”

Dining options: Reservations
idaho
“great brekfast”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

It is a sports bar/resturant that has great breakfasts and great pizza for later in the day. good selection of other food items for afternoon and dinner.

Visited July 2014

Estacada, Oregon
“Breakfast and Lunch here”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I love this restaurant. Every time I eat here (breakfast, lunch and dinner) I have a great meal. Ate here on Saturday for breakfast. Ordered the eggs benedict - highly recommend, great tasting hollandaise sauce and the Canadian bacon is thinly sliced. Ate lunch here a few days later and had their bison burger and onion rings. I always come in for their bison burger. I usually don't order onion rings because at most places they come out fried and greasy. The onion rings here are not greasy. Their staff even made our lunch much more special. I had let the owner Sue know ahead of time that it was my mom's birthday and she can't have sweets (so didn't get to order the snookie, which I have had previously and is an awesome dessert), they provided a strawberry shortcake with a candle. I truly enjoy this place, I recommend it to my friends and I always return.

• Visited July 2014
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Breakfast extravaganza !”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Top notch breakfast! Everything that we ordered was delicious! Jim, the owner, is ready to welcome you as you walk in the door! He and his wife run the restaurant along with a wonderful staff! Everyone is friendly but Jim is the friendliest! He maintains a neighborhood feel and a warm atmosphere. We returned quite a few times during our stay as it was a comfortable restaurant with a great variety of foods !

Visited June 2014
Kentucky
“Great Place to Eat. Great Place to Socialize”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Best place in town for breakfast. Great Pizza for dinner and good sandwiches for lunch. The owners always make you feel at home and the rest of the staff are exceptionally friendly. We have spent summer vacations in Driggs for the past four years and this is our restaurant of choice for breakfast, but we also eat other meals there also. Food and service are consistantly good visit after visit.

• Visited June 2014
Driggs, Idaho
“My Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have eaten at O'Rourkes several times now and I must say that it is the staff and the prices that keep me coming back. The food is average, but nothing amazing. The best thing that I have had off their menu is the pizza and their daily breakfast. If you are from the East Coast I am warning you now...their Philly cheesesteak is NOT a Philly Cheesesteak!

This is my favorite breakfast place in Driggs. They always cook my eggs perfectly and make my homefries just slightly crispy, but not burnt! My friend and I have made this our go to breakfast meeting spot! She is a huge fan of their biscuits and gravy!!

The staff is friendly and efficient. The owners Jim and Sue are always around socializing with the many locals (that are as much of a permanent fixture in this place as the sports decorations that hangs from the walls) as well as the tourists.

• Visited March 2014