We have stayed at Teton Valley Cabins for the past four winters four-six weeks each time while we ski. We have found the cabins economical and comfortable for the length of such a trip. The beds are comfortable, the kitchenettes are functional(no oven), the staff very friendly and helpful, the hot tub delightful. On several occasions, family members and friends made arrangements to stay there at the same time. Staff was very accommodating with room requests. We are staying there again this winter. What else can we say?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful log cabins located on the quiet side of the Tetons, on the road to Grand Targhee Ski Area. Close to fishing hot spots, great skiing, beautiful hiking trails, and snowmobiling adventures. Large outside jacuzzi for relaxing. Laundry room and kitchenettes available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Teton Valley Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Valley Cabins Hotel Driggs
- Teton Valley Cabins Driggs, Idaho