“Great food and friendly service!”

Big Hole Bagels and Bistro
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Driggs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and friendly service! Their bagels are fantastic and their omelets and pancakes are delicious and have big portions! You have to try the home fried potatoes too- they do not disappoint! Golden and crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. Yum! Thank you for your friendly service and making us feel at home. I will definitely go back again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First our server was great. She was friendly, quick and efficient. She was apologizing for things taking a little long but we were here on memorial day and so were a lot of other people.
The food was great. I had a cheese omelette with potatoes. It was hot, fresh and tasty. The potatoes were chunky cut and yummy. The bagel was spot on.
So glad we came here. I really haven't had a breakfast that good in forever. My friend had a vegetable omelette and loved it too.
Definitely coming here again!!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Ate here two times and was happy with experience both times Healthy portions, great food. Needed doggy bags both times,"big Hole" is the hole in bagels that they make in their bakery.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Our first choice of restaurant wasn't available, so we were directed here. So glad we were! The waitress was friendly, engaging, and we really appreciated her stopping by to ask our indulgence while she took care of some other things before she took our order. The food was amazing! The sausage gravy for the biscuits and gravy was the stuff of heaven. Don't know how it's made but I want the recipe! The Peaches and Pecan Pancakes were delicious. Wish there were more peaches, but after I tasted the caramel sauce that was over the top, I kind of forgot about everything else. Wish this place had been open my second day in town, but they're closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

They really do have the best cinnamon rolls I've ever had. The coffee is also from local business and delicious. I go here all of the time and will continue to. Wait staff is nice and attentive. Stop by if you're in Teton Valley.