“Great Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I wasn't too sure about eating in Driggs. It's a small town without much options or choice. A friend recommended Fuego Grill so we gave it a try. We had a wonderful meal with ample portions.

I had the Enchiladas Tejanas with green sauce. It was very good. A little on the zesty side so ask for the cook to tame it down if you don't like spicy food. Flavors were wonderful.

My friend had Chiles Rellenos and thoroughly enjoyed it.

My wife had a beef enchiladas. It was good, I tried it, but it was too spicy for her. She ate about a third and gave up because she said her mouth was on fire. I'd say it was a medium to slightly above medium spice, but obviously too spicy for some. She loved the flavor of the rice and beans.

Service was good, but there was only one other party at the restaurant. Food came out a little slower, but not terrible, than I would have thought considering there was only five people being served; however, our food was clearly cooked to order and not rewarmed.

1  Thank Mike S

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very sad that our authentic little Mexican restaurant that was very tasty has been "improved" by the addition of new partners and nothing is good about it. We were the only ones in the restaurant and the service was lousy, we got nothing we ordered served correctly, and food was not good. Sad to see another one bite the dust...

1  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have tried other restaurants in town and I must say the reviews are short of what this place gives you, this restaurant is cozy it has lots of flavor in its food. The chips are truly made from scratch not like those thin tortilla store bought like other places offer. we walked in after a big party and our server greeted us and kindly told us what to expect. He thanked us for our patient and gave us a free appetizer that we would have definitely paid for since the habanero wings are delicious. By that nice gesture we decided to order from the lunch menu and I must say the fish tacos are unlike no other tacos I've tasted. The batter has exactly the right ingredients to feel your eating very good comfort food, they were fresh and not to fishy tasting. My son and daughter were able to order from an extensive menu that is kid friendly and ate all their food. I wish we had more stomach to try other tasty things from their menu but we decided the fish tacos had to be the first to try. We come once a week for business and this place is definitely my new favorite! Thanks to the attentive good service and great experince fuego! we wish you well

Reviewed 18 April 2014

GREAT place to eat! I went on a busy Friday night but the service was fast and great! I had the Chile Relleno dinner plate and the meal was fantastic. The plate was not hot, signifying that they place the plate in a microwave or heater, and their produce is really fresh! Ill definitely recommend this place to anyone! Hope they keep doing good!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Whenever we are passing through Driggs, we drop in at Fuego Grill. Just the 4 varieties of homemade salsa are worth the trip - especially the chipotle. The owner is gracious and helpful when ordering, the food is tasty and authentic - far from the tired too cheesy food that often passes in the United States as 'real' Mexican food. The setting is modest but quiet enough to allow chatting with your neighbor. In the summer there is a comfortable porch to dine on. We highly recommend Fuego Grill.