Best Western Teton West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsjackson holefront deskno elevatorthe breakfast arearoom was cleanplenty of parkinggrand teton npfree wifigreat place to stayup to datecute townthe ground floorpotatoesstaff was friendlyking bedstay there againpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This is a great hotel if you don't mind a bed that is so soft you are about to fall off every time you get on the bed. Also, is a great hotel if you don't mind scratchy, 100% polyester sheets. Literally had to remove the bottom sheet, and move the mattress on to the floor to have anywhere close to a real sleeping experience. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank JB1989
Whitney J, General Manager at Best Western Teton West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

I'm so sorry you were not comfortable with our beds unfortunately we were unaware of just how unhappy you were with them while you were still with us , we do strive to make all of our guests comfortable and meet all their needs if you had let us know during your stay myself and my staff would have been more than happy to accommodate you in finding the right bed and the right room. We do appreciate your feedback .Thank you , you are contributing to helping us make improvements where they are needed, I do hope you enjoyed the Tetons and enjoy the rest of your vacation!
If I can be of any further assistance in the future please let me know!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Coming from Yellowstone and Grand Teton National parks we started looking for a hotel in Jackson, WY. The hotels here were very expensive so we ended up in Driggs, ID.
The room was clean and had the necessary facilities, but its only real window turned out to a corridor, so it was unwelcoming dark. The necessary A/C was very noisy, and the bed was so soft you almost fell out of it at the edges,
The "free" breakfast was OK, and as a big plus they used plates of china and knives and forks of metal, not the usual plastic.

3  Thank Peterdk8000
Whitney J, General Manager at Best Western Teton West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for visiting our little town in the Tetons! I'm so sorry the bed was too soft for you we do change them as needed. We are currently working to resolve the low lighting in the room as well as bringing in natural light.Thank you for your feedback it helps us to improve our Hotel so everyone has a comfortable stay. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer months and come see us again soon !!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I felt this was a nice little hotel. With that being said I believe it is time to start putting money back into the property. It is dated very dated. I felt that the bathroom was sub par to what I experienced in other Best West Hotels. I seen mold in the bathroom and the shower curtain had a disgusting odor. With that being said the hotel staff were really accommodating and cheery.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Good stay, in nice hotel. Clean, comfortable, and in good order. Happy with our stay, and found the chap on reception very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast all thats needed.

Nothing to complain about.

1  Thank London_Scotti
Whitney J, Manager at Best Western Teton West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review! Your input and opinions are greatly appreciated, We certainly strive to make our guests feel welcomed and try to accommodate every possible need. It is a wonderful time of year to visit Teton valley and we sure hope you will come back and see us again ! Take care and on behalf of myself and my staff we certainly hope the two of you enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We are visiting Jackson, WY and prices are over $200 and this place is half that with senior discount. Rooms are nice, updated, and clean. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast is set out well with plenty of options. Pool for swimming. 40 minute drive to Jackson. Close enough to Yellowstone. Sorry, added rating for fitness center but did not know how take off once rated so rating would be for pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Whitney J, General Manager at Best Western Teton West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Thank you for taking time and giving your positive feedback ! We appreciate it!
Although we don't have a fitness center at this time we do have an anytime fitness right up the street that offers guest passes. I would like to personally thank you and if you are ever back in our neck of the woods please give us a call and we would be happy to accomdate you again.I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer!