“Real Dishes!”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Driggs
Conroe
“Real Dishes!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The room was HUGE! Plenty of space, but no fridge! BOO! We depend on the fridge for our picnic items, but plenty of ice for the ice chest! So, no that big of a deal. This hotel was our 3rd morning of vacation, it was great to see MEAT along with the scrambled eggs. I was excited. I can't have ANY of the sweet stuff, so the sausage patties and eggs were perfect. They also had French toast, though I could not have any, I thought it was different, never see that on a cont. breakfast bar before. And they used real dishes, thought we were being fancy! I'm all about sanitary, so it was really nice to see the employee bussing the breakfast area wearing gloves! My husband and I were both impressed with the pretty folded washcoth sitting on the tub. Folded different both mornings. And the toilet paper had a special folded design too. Loved the plugs in the base of the lamp, so much easier then going under the nightstand or behind it to plug computers/phone chargers in! I loe the lamps and how you turn them on, I can't explain or describe it, but unique! I will be coming back here one day!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Whitney J, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Teton West, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
We are so pleased with another great review from you !
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay, My housekeeping team does an excellent job and strives to give everyone a personal touch thank you for acknowledging them.
We would never let anyone handle your food without those gloves thank you for noticing.
The real cutlery has cut so much down on our waste cost and we figure most of our guests eat on real plates at home why wouldn't they want to have them while they are with us!
I do hope you enjoy your summer and come back to see us soon!
If you need any assistance in your travel needs with Best Western please give us a call,
We will be more than happy to help.
Thank you again for your feedback and Best Western friendship.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Our room appeared to be recently remodeled. Comfortable beds, good breakfast that included sausage and eggs. Pool is indoors and heated. When we checked in Barb went above and beyond and called to see if a restaurant we wanted to go to was open. Everyone here was friendly. Only issue we had was shower handles were too tight, but I think that is because they were new.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank proudteacher5
Whitney J, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Teton West, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
On behalf of myself and my entire team, we would like to say THANK YOU.
I am so glad that you noticed we had updated our rooms.
We hope you come back to see us and if we can help in way in your travels
please give us a call!
California
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Room was big and clean. Bathroom was nice except for the door issue. They have a washer and dryer for guest use. I wish we had more time there to utilize the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank danigirl12
Whitney J, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Teton West, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Thank you for your review!
We are so pleased you enjoyed it here.
I do hope you can come see us again and can use the pool and hot tub more.

We strive to make our guest's time with us enjoyable, memorable and above all, comfortable.
So again, thank you from the team at the Best Western Teton West.
Greer, South Carolina
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times since 2010 and found it to be clean, comfortable lodging at a good price. I would have rated it better than just "good", but it is not quite yet "very good". Each year it seems to get better as some of the rooms have been remodeled since I was first there. I assume all of them will be redone soon. I will be staying there again later this year (2014).

Room Tip: Ask for a whirlpool room.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Whitney J, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Teton West, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review!! We are going through some updates as we speak I can guarantee you will be pleased when you return. Thank you for being a loyal guest as well !!! We so look forward to seeing you again!
northern california
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We opted to stay here rather than pay the high rates in Jackson. Glad we did. Nice room, staff friendly and helpful with suggestions on driving to wherever and eating choices.
On the days we were here we visited Tetons Natl Park, about an 45 minutes drive over the mountain. Good road and an easy drive. Room was comfortable, roomy and quiet.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank zimms4golf
Whitney J, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Teton West, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property and our beautiful area!
So glad you enjoyed it , and that myself and my staff helped with giving you directions and recommendations on places to see and eat. Please take care and Thank you again for your review and your business!
germany
Reviewed 27 September 2013

the rooms are very rustic (may be someone like this). with very thin walls. we hear everything from our neighbors.

the breakfast was fine, the room clean and small (as the hotel is).

yes will will come back (max. for one night).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Idaho Falls
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Walking distance to the entire town. There is a meeting room downstairs which was very quiet and comfortable which helped our group conduct our business without any distractions. The hotel breakfast is okay, it includes yogurt, pancakes, cereal, eggs, sausage, toasts, juices and hot beverages but the breakfast room is tiny. We found ourselves walking a block or two to a little restaurant that was open for breakfast on the second morning since the breakfast room was full.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Whitney J, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Teton West, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
We are very gratefull you came up to visit us! We are in a great location to walk around town to the shops and dining. Next time you come our way we will be more than happy to accomodate you and your group!
Thanks Again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Driggs
Teton Valley Cabins
Inn at Jackson Hole
Inn at Jackson Hole
#6 of 7 in Teton Village
Teton Hostel HideAway B&B

Been to BEST WESTERN Teton West? Share your experiences!