“Great hotel and great service!”

Hilton Garden Inn Boise/Eagle
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Eagle
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I called at 7pm letting the staff know I would be checking in late due to a weather delay and my flight was 3 hours late to depart. When I arrived at 4:15am, I was surprised to find out they had chosen not to charge me for the night as I was only sleeping for a couple hours before heading back out. This is one of the reasons I choose Hilton everywhere I go now.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Boise/Eagle

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Being a frequent customer I secured reservations a month in advance and requested a room near the elevator because due to my wifes limited mobility.
Upon checkin we were given,without doubt,the worst room in the hotel.it was above the kitchen with large, ugly exhaust fans and rooftop heaters outside our window. The equipment was noisy and blocked any view and sunlight.when I requested a new room I was informed that only room available was on the ground floor at the end of the hall, which caused tremsndous inconvenience to my wife who has difficulty walking.
Needless to say my attempts to resolve the matter withthe management were unsuccesful and worse of all, they did not seem to care. We did not leave instantly because we booked two additional rooms for family members. If they are capa le of such shoddy and unprofessional treatment of a frequent guest, I can only imagine what is in store for a new comer.
Beware.Dave Nelson.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Very nice hotel, friendly staff, and way higher standard than other hotels in the same category. The pool, though small is useable for a good morning swim. The breakfast selection was varied and good quality, the serving staff were friendly and very helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
San Jose, California
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The location is very convenient for us to access wherever we need from restaurants to entertainments. We have all 11 people stayed at this hotel on this business trip. The room is quite large, clean and sound proof. I have a nice sleep everyday

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The location is excellent year round. The river adds a nice touch and the variety of really wonderful local eateries that are in walking distance is a bonus you don't always find. The walking paths, the excellent staff and clean rooms make this a place I look forward to.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Had to be in Eagle for business and this was the best option but after staying here I would probably make it an excellent option anytime I am in the Boise area. The lobby is very nice all the people were friendly and the rooms were clean and nicely appointed. Would definately stay again!!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stopped here as part of our northwest road trip on the way to Seattle from Jackson, WY. This Hilton Garden Inn was very good. We stayed one night in the king suite on the ground floor with a view of the river & walking path. The room was extremely large, very clean, fresh bedding and 1.5 baths. The folks at the hotel were very friendly and accommodating. We did not eat at the hotel but did eat a the Bardenay Restaurant & Distillery that is literally next door which was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eagle
SpringHill Suites Boise
Hilton Garden Inn Boise Spectrum
The Riverside Hotel
The Riverside Hotel
#8 of 58 in Boise
Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square
Oxford Suites Boise
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Boise/Eagle? Share your experiences!