“A great meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Not crowded - very relaxed. Wonderful history in this little place. I described one of my favorite Italian dinners to the waiter and he had the chef make it exactly the way I like it! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 January 2013

I do not like this place! Our favorite Italian restaurant was closed so we ended up here. What a terrible mistake! The food was horrible, prices were outrageous, wait staff was terrible, dirty dishes and glasses, dirty restaurant and smelled bad as well. Will NEVER go back!!!

1  Thank KaseyBoise_Idaho
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Decent Italian fare, nothing special. Has a "chain food" feel. Ok if that's what you like.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

real italian food in boise idaho is tough.....being from chicago, i know real italian. but hey, it is boise and they are still in business

Reviewed 22 March 2012

It is just not my type of restaurant. More the "good old boy" bar and restaurant. I am not a big italian food eater.