“This review is for happy hour”
Review of Banbury Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Banbury Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 76 Restaurants in Eagle
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I ended up here because the friend I was visiting lives on the 10th tee and we could just stroll over. However, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

While this place is obviously a place for the golfers to 'refuel', it has a very well priced happy hour. Micros and wells for $3.00 and very generously portioned appetizers for $3.50. You could easily make an early dinner by sharing and have a bill for under $10!

View is beautiful; too bad they don't capitalize on the outside seating. (My friend told me they use it for wedding receptions.)

1  Thank FellowTraveler

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I have been here several times- the quality of the food and service is always Excellent.
Its hard to find a quiet place to eat and actually have a conversation in this area. Banbury is where to go if you are looking for peace while dining. (Its located at the Banbury Golf Course club house.)
I have only gone for lunch so am not sure if they are open in the evening.

Been to Banbury Restaurant? Share your experiences!