“Never Again!”

Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Fort Hall
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have been treated poorly by these people for year after year however it never really effected me because I was winning money. Since they opened the Hotel and Event Center I have rarely won any money. Now, I am not naive enough to think that everyone is a winner every time, but not winning anything significant over the last year and a half is a little ridiculous (especially when you gamble in the High Stakes Room and large jackpots are frequent).

3  Thank Jenn R

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We had to get a gamblers number to get the better rate at the hotel. Going through the smoke filled casino wasn't fun but we received our number and found out there was a smoke free section of the casino but we didn't stay.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

from the pictures on the website it looks like it a modern casino and hotel, (not) the hotel is pretty new and not attached to the really old casino, that could have been a large tent at one time, but today its just a old rundown building.....they do have all the newest slot but they are so tight just expect to leave some money behind as we did not see anybody winning or any wall of fame with big winners listed. Considering how bad the weather can be here it was poor planing not to attach the hotel to the casino, save your money and go to Nevada.

2  Thank 23sjgoose
Reviewed 12 October 2013

When we first arrived at the casino, we were a bit skeptical about the place. It's a little dingy, pretty smoky, even in the non-smoking room. It looks as if it was a small building at one time, and they just kept adding on to it. There are three slot rooms, but laid out very awkwardly. There's also a BIG bingo hall sort of in the middle of things. Bathrooms are clean, but difficult to find. Soft drinks and coffee are free, but again, with the strange layout, hard to find. We started just going into the centrally located bingo room for our needs.
The first machines we played didn't pay out much at all, and we were about to leave. We stuck around, though, wanting to get the 'magic number' of points to get their $25 in slot play. We finally found some machines that were paying a bit better, got our free money, and I ended up winning about 5 times what I came in with! My husband broke even. We'd go back, but only because they're the only casino we can find around here!

1  Thank Vickie L
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I regularly go to las Vegas and am a diamond rewards member. I was very pleasantly surprised. They have just as new slots wizard of oz super monopoly money monopoly legends etc. Quite crowded but I can see why. The hotel is as classy as most Vegas hotels. Only possible cons are no alcohol but they do have complimentary fountain and hot drinks that are self serve which is awesome. There significant smoke but it depends on area

2  Thank Scott R