“Crab Boil worth the $50”
Review of Crossings Winery

Crossings Winery
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at the restaurant onsite which was really tasty! The stuffed mushroom appetizer was amazing, my clam chowder soup wasn't really clam chowder. Maybe a potato soup of some kind, I wouldn't recommend it. My husband got the bacon burger, which looked oh so yummy! We both did the wine tasting flight thing, which was fun to sample their wines at lunch. Great friendly service for lunch!

Now for the crab boil dinner. They only do this at a select times of the year. Super yummy. The snow crab was cooked perfectly. Corn potatoes and sausage so yummy!! They had plenty of crab so no one went home hungry. Great service and wait staff!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Service amazing, food was delicious. Left with some red and white wines and some history. Well worth the stop!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

This was our first visit since the name changed a couple years ago. So did the quality - we were disappointed. While the Winery says the restaurant is "open" 7 days a week they mean the bar is, and you can get food there. We had the fish & it was not really great. Cooked all the way through was the best I could say. I used to love the stuffed mushrooms but they were out. Single bartender/server also gets swamped. He tries but there is just so much 1 person can do. While I would not avoid it I also will not go out of my way to return. Sadly different than in the past.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Loved the flight wine tasting. Expensive but food was really delicious. Staff was friendly and service was great . The gift shop has lots of clever wine related gifts.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

On our way to Portland we made a pits top at this winery. We had lunch as well. I tried the white flight which had some wonderful wines my favorites being the Passion Peach Sangria and the Reserve Chardonnay. The food was excellent. I had the King's Crown burger which was superb and hubby had fish and chips which he loved. Will definitely have to order our favorite wines from there; so glad they ship!