“Good job by a rural Idaho restaurant early on a Sunday morning”

Season's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Grangeville
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This place has a good menu, and we were very pleased with the quality and presentation of the food we ordered. Done right. Quality ingredients. Attentive staff.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were traveling through Idaho and stop for lunch and this place was terrific. Would recommend this restaurant for anyone that wants a great meal at a great price!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Especially for a town this size this place was great, the server went out of her way to accommodate us and was willing to substitute items we really liked it , will be back

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Very nice place to eat, great service, easy to find, I was craving just a simple hamburger steak, with the fixings, everything was excellent, large portions, perfectly cooked, even the veggies, big chunks of blue cheese, definitely homemade, next time I want to try their milkshakes!!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We've eaten here several times over the last 6 months when we've visited Grangeville. Our most recent visit found us there last night for dinner after a long drive up from Boise. One of the specials last night was a half rack of ribs with a skewer of grilled shrimp and I went for that. My wife had a patty melt. We both started with salads and I had a glass of merlot from a local Idaho winery. I like the local stuff and I am by no means a wine afficianado but I thought it was good. The salads are always fresh and in fact my wife originally hadn't ordered one but did so when she saw mine. As for dinner, the ribs were indeed fall off the bone (as described) and the skewer included about 8 shrimp so I did not go hungry. The broccoli was crisp and fresh and the baked potato - well, it's Idaho. What can you say. My wife's patty melt was good. where often times you get a patty melt and the bread disintegrates from the grease, not the case here. The only complaint was that the french fries were cold and seemed like they had been sitting for a while. We decided to go for dessert at the end and I can without reservation recommend the brownie sundae. The gooey chocolate brownie is about the size of a dinner plate, served with what seems like an entire pint of vanilla ice cream AND whipped cream and chocolate sauce drizzled over the whole thing. Delicious. Our entire bill for all this food ? about $40. On the value scale, Seasons is 5 start. Bottom line - Seasons will provide you a great meal in Grangeville but you might want to avoid the french fries.