“Our Stay!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hailey B&B and Inns
Collierville, TN
“Our Stay!”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We stayed 4 nights at the Inn at Ellsworth Estates in the Hemingway room. The bed was very comfortable and the room itself was small, but was fine for the time we spent in the room. The only issue was that the tub in the bathroom was very slippery and could use a mat in the bottom to prevent someone from falling. The house itself was beautiful and the living area, dinning room, and kitchen were exceptional. The breakfast was prepared by our hostess and the food was quite good. It was fairly gourmet and there were several items I have not tried before. Ronnie managed the inn and was very knowledgable about the area and things to see and places to eat. Our plan is to get back to Hailey and we plan to stay at the Inn at Ellsworth Estates!

Room Tip: No swimming pool and fitness center that I could see. It was winter!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Salmon, Idaho, United States
Reviewed 5 October 2012

My husband and I are so glad we stayed at The Inn at Ellsworth Estate for our 36th wedding anniversary. Roni is the best innkeeper with her great smile, amamzing gormet breakfasts every morning during the week we were there in August. She deserved to have the award for the Best B&B in 2012!
The Inn is so cozy, clean with lots of guest rooms, each with a private bath and close to dining and shopping along Main St. The bike paths there are 2 blocks behind the Inn, so we were able to leave our car parked at the Inn and walk or ride our bikes.
Roni, we cannot thank you enough for all you did for us during our stay in August! You are remembered and appreciated!
Lynda and Lyle Powers

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LyndaPowers
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2011

spent 1 night here and found the hosts great to chat to and walking into the kitchen to smell home made cookies, coffee and tea on tap was wonderful especially after a long days drive.

Shame our timetable didn't allow us to stay longer.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 2 August 2010

The new Innkeepers at the Inn at Ellsworth Estate are fabulous. They have been there since March of 2010. They have made a huge change to this bed and breakfast. It is like staying with your most treasured friends.

The breakfast is a 3 course gourmet meal, even the jams and danish are homemade. We stayed 3 nights and every breakfast was different, but all is all fabulous. The warm homemade cookies and muffins are so yummy.

The rooms are beautiful. The beds are sooo comfortable! Everthing was wonderful. My party had 4 rooms and they were all fantastic.. The views are nice. It is very quiet and serene. Everything smelled wonderful. I couldn't have enjoyed it any more than I did. I can't wait to go back and stay longer.

I recommend this Inn to everyone I know and even people I don't know. It is the best for business stays, romantic weekends and everything in between.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 14 June 2010

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place somewhere between Oregon and Montana to stay because he is working in Or for the summer and we found the Inn at Ellsworth estate and decided to give it a try. It was a very private little bed and breakfast, very quiet and relaxing. The food there was delicious and they are very flexible with ingredients and are sure to do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. They made home made chocolate truffles and cookies that were delicious. They will even accomodate a bottle of wine if you ask. We could not have asked for a better weekend weather wise and for a nicer place to stay in Idaho. I highly recommend anyone looking for a nice place to stay where it is a room you pay for but you treat it like home and may come and go as you please to stay at the Inn.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 27 July 2009

We arrived after a 3-hr drive to the friendliest reception. No standing at a desk to check-in like hotel chains. We were both given a free upgrade to larger/better room as it was high summer, and things were slow for them.

The beds must have been one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in - and I have slept in many. However, the bed clothes had a strange smell. Not bad or anything like that, just funny. May be it's the laundry detergent that they used.

Their website advertised a three-course gourmet breakfast, and this was not a disappointment. We stayed 3 nights, and each day we had a different breakfast. Something to wake up for!

Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank fidelityman
western hemisphere
Reviewed 20 December 2008

Tried to book a room, thought it was reserved, but when we tried to contact the Inn to make sure we could have an early breakfast, and that they could accommodate our kids (which Expedia clearly said they could, but I began to wonder when I looked on the Inn's site)... Well, what can I say? I sent 3 emails, left 4 phone messages and absolutely no reply from them ... and now their toll free number is even disconnected. Total crap. We cancelled (because I have a feeling this is typical of the Inn's service), which of course took forever through Expedia....

• Stayed December 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hailey
Wood River Inn & Suites
Tamarack Lodge
Tamarack Lodge
#5 of 10 in Ketchum
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hailey - Sun Valley

Been to The Inn at Ellsworth Estate? Share your experiences!