All reviews sun valley front desk breakfast eating area amazing customer service steam room family stayed here rooms are quiet the hotel staff jetted tub newer hotel nice hotel enjoyed our stay king room a great place to stay wood river late at night i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We were driving through Hailey and since it was later on in the day we saw the Hotel and pulled in. The price was a little over what we wanted to pay but we didn't want to go on as we knew prices in Ketchum were likely higher. We had a very comfortable room and everything was great. The breakfast that's included gave us more options than I'd ever seen before for a continental style.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AMERICINNHAILEY, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Hailey Sun Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate it. Safe travels, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We had 2 rooms here for 2 different stays of 3 nights whilst we were visiting the area from England for a wedding in Hailey. We enjoyed our stay, all of the staff were friendly and helpful whenever we had a request or query. As we had never been to Idaho before we had a few enquiries about the area and shopping etc, over breakfast each morning Debbie was fantastic, it was never too much trouble to talk to us, even on our last morning when it was so busy, she looked after my family which made us feel at home. The rooms were spacious and the beds comfortable, and the pool was a hit with my 5 year old granddaughter. If we visit again I would definitely stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
AMERICINNHAILEY, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Hailey Sun Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback. Debbie says Thank you!
Safe travels!!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Short version:
*our reservation was messed up
*poor customer service
*crappy shower

Long version
*called to reserve a room - 2 queen suite to sleep 6 people
*received confirmation email (email said 2 adults and 4 children)
*called back to the front desk of the hotel to reserve a second room (same type of room for another 6 people - since I had talked up AmericInn to my brother and he decided to bring his family)
*received confirmation
*arrived at hotel and we were given 2 rooms with 2 queen beds - no sofa bed. Not usually do people plan to sleep 6 people in 2 queen beds, right?

I understand the hotel is booked and even that there was a mistake made in our reservation - even two mistakes (since I called two separate times to make our additional reservation) but the front desk was either ill-trained or just plain ignorant.

When we arrived, there was one girl at the desk on the phone (taking a reservation). I waited, and 3 other people in line behind me, for at least 10 minutes for her to be off the phone. She started helping me and then started helped the guy next to me 1/2 way through trying to sort our room problem out. What?! Then two other girls show up and one starts helping the other customers and the other just stands there and listens to me show this girl my email confirmation.

Instead of offering us roll-aways (I had to ask), apologizing, or offering some sort of compensation, I am told that I must have made my reservation wrong, the hotel is booked, Wyndham has taken over so things with reservations must be confusing, etc.

Give me a break. I made my reservation and received confirmation for two rooms with 6 people per room. What else do I do to ensure my reservation is correct?

Trip type: Travelled with family

We appreciate the feedback. We would love to make this right!! Give me a call directly at the hotel?

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Amber and Debbie were fabulous. My agency hosted a small workshop at this facility recently. The location is so close to town and amenities. Views from the rooms are beautiful. Very clean and well run. Thanks for taking care of us ladies! We had a blast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
AMERICINNHAILEY, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Hailey Sun Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back and visit again soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The rooms were very clean, which is so important. We travel a lot, and this was a relaxing comfortable hotel. Keep up the good work. Staff was nice and helpful. Pool was clean, and steam room is a nice touch.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AMERICINNHAILEY, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Hailey Sun Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for review.
We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to serving you again soon.